- Shampoo and condition the hair prior to installation with quality sulfate-free shampoo/ conditioner. (Let air dry)
- Gently comb or brush the extensions from tip to weft.
- Dime sized straightening and shine serums once a week are encouraged.
- Shampoo and condition the hair prior to installation with quality sulfate-free shampoo/ conditioner. (Let Air Dry)
- Do not brush or comb hair while dry, as it will result in frizz and tangles.
- Dime sized anti- frizz serums once a week are encouraged.
- Avoid excess use of products on extensions as it will result in buildup.
- Avoid alcohol based and sulfate containing products on your extensions as well.
Q- Can I color/ put heat on my extensions?
A- Yes with our Cambodian Raw Wigs you can color, dye, straighten, curl, etc. your extensions.
- - Please use the proper precautions when dealing with chemicals and high heat.
Q- Does this hair shed?
A- With any hair that's manufactured onto a weft, minimal shedding is expected (which is normal). Our hair has amazing quality and shedding will barely be noticeable
- - Please remember that poor maintenance of your extensions will result in shedding, tangling, and matting.